We seek to socially and economically empower intellectually disabled adults by using a well-adapted training curriculum and an array of teaching methodologies.
The curriculum was developed over time by a group of individuals; who are well trained in the various skill set. The curriculum is based on teaching social skills, life skills and ICT based skills. We have divided and adapted the curriculum in various phases, depending on the different level of developmental disorder and ability to learn the set of skills.
After assessment the trainees are placed into three main groups depending on their skills;
- Have no basic ICT training
- Type between 4wpm-10wpm
- New to Microsoft Office and Typing
- New to Data Processing
Have them trained in Typing and Microsoft office for 3-6months then take a short assessment course
- Have prior experience in Microsoft office and typing skills.
- Type 20wpm-30wpm and have excellent grammar.
- New or have some idea on Data Entry
Have them trained in Data Processing and transcription for 3-6month then take a short assessment course on Data Entry clerk.
- Have excellent command in English.
- Type 40wpm-60wpm
- Are trained and excellent in Data Processing and Transcription
- Have excellent skills in Microsoft office skills.